HEPA filters are made up of 6 main components and may vary depending on the application.
Here are some options:
– Filter fiber: pleated glass paper – minipleat;
– Frame: aluminum, MDF galvanized steel, stainless steel;
– Adhesive: polyurethane, silicone, ceramic;
– Separators: hotmelt or aluminum (suitable for high temperatures and oil mist);
– Gasket: on one or two sides, polyurethane, silicone, ceramic / glass (suitable for high temperatures);
– Protective grid: one- or double sided (depending on the design of the filter);
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that when choosing HEPA filters for high temperatures they should have appropriate parameters for continuous, and not only temporary, filter operation.
The second important aspect is the proper selection of the filter in the case of an environment with a high degree of humidity, e.g. where there is oil mist. An important element here is the proper selection of separators because, when we use hotmelt separators in such an environment, our filter, or more precisely the non-woven fabric can be deformed and the filter will lose its filtering properties.
We invite you to contact our specialists who will help you in choosing the right filter for your application